ASSOCIATION FOR SPECIALIST FIRE PROTECTION
All ASFP members must be compliant with the ASFP code of practice, and demonstrate the following key areas of competencies, and requirements:
- Demonstrate a current track record in passive fire protection.
- Provide evidence of appropriate levels of insurance
- Provide evidence of employed staff e.g. CITB levy notice
- Submit one year’s accounts (unless applying for probationary membership)
- Must be third party certificated
- Each contracting member of the Association shall only employ workers in strict compliance with current legal practices.